Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

One Thousand Casts!!!

I just realized the significant of catching the latest salmon.  It was caught after my 20 hours of fishing.  According to my calculations, for every hour, I make 50 casts!  So for 20 hours, that's ONE THOUSAND CASTS!!!  Whoa!  Hopefully, the next one won't take that many casts, lol.

Today I came to the fishing hole around 9 AM and met Anthony from Stockton.  He said he had been fishing since 7 AM.  He got two mini-hookups, but none stuck.  The water was rising (INCOMING TIDES!), which was supposed to be excellent fishing!

Shortly, past 9 AM, we were joined by Trucker.

Anthony left at 10 AM with no further action.  Yours Truly got one little nibble, or it could just be my imagination 😀.

Trucker and I continue to fish until NOON.  Nothing and "Nada!"  Trucker said he's fishing until 1 PM today.  I made an exception and kept him company until 1 PM....  Still: SKUNK!

Trucker tried his different selections of Flying C's, although he said that all three salmon that he caught this season has been on the PINK Flying C.

Here's Trucker and his favorite fishing spot!  Click on the picture to play the video.


Here are my selections for today:
'Nuff Said?!?!?
Soon and very soon!

May God bless your day!

-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment