Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Another 150 Casts :-)

Trucker informed me that his home is located on my way when I go salmon fishing.  He asked if I wouldn't mine picking him up.  Today I went by his home before heading out to the Oak Tree.  Thus, we both arrived around 9:10 AM.  There was no one fishing from Locations #1 - 7?!?!?  No one sent us an E-Mail.

I fished at Lucky's Rock, while Trucker fished at Johnny's Rock.

At 10 AM, we were joined by Lethal & Son and the Saint.  After a short time, I went and try Location #4, where I have caught salmon before.  This time: nothing.

Around 11 AM, I walked over to the Cove and fished by myself until 11:15 AM;  at which time, I felt a sweet pull, and set the hook!  After a few long seconds, I realized that I must have caught a cable or a branch on the bottom of the river.  Donate a homemade lure!  Ouch!  I felt the pain.

Disappointed, I moved further downstream to Location #6.  Fished another quarter of an hour without success.

Went back to the Oak Tree.  Fished at Johnny's Rock until NOON.  Felt one bump, and Lethal looked at me with the expression, "What's up!?!?"  I told him that, just like last Thursday, before I hooked into the number 4 salmon, I felt the same bump.  Let's see if I can duplicate the feat....  Not today....

Faisal came at around 11:55 AM to fish.  We all took off at NOON, so he got the place to himself.

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment