Pages

Friday, December 21, 2018

To the Local Pond... JU!

I planned to take the kids fishing today, but they were all sleeping in....  Instead, I met dad and high school friend WizTech at the local pond.

Four hundred pounds of trout were dumped into a very small pond for people to catch.  This is a "put and take" pond, so "catch and release" is practiced as long as it is released in a frying pan 😂

The newly released trout were not taking any lures and I forgot to bring my bait.  Fortunately, I found two green power balls on the ground which I used to catch my limit.

Ninety Year Old Dad & JU

If only I can be...  at ninety!

I have known WizTech since High School...  more than 35 years ago!

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. You make it sound too easy. I got a frying pan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... it's only easy when you "happened" to be there as the fish are being dumped. Lol.

    ReplyDelete