Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Switch It Up

Salmon season is pretty much over in the Sacramento River, so I gotta switch it up!  Time to break out with the light gear for trout fishing.

I visited the local pond stocked full of trout; but boy, was I rusty!  I cast out two poles with trout bait floating 15 inches from the bottom and sat back for some rest and relaxation.  Ho, ho, ho, one of the poles was bopping up and down.  I went to retrieve it and found out that the line was twisted at the first loop.  As I retrieved the twisted line, the fish managed to tangle the line from the other pole also!  If I had my GoPro on, I would have had a winner for America's Clumsiest Video of the Year!  The trout swallowed my hook!  It already had another hook and bait in its belly from another fisherman.  It was just meant to be in my frying pan 😂

Dinner for one Pescetarian!

View from my chair...

Another view from my chair

It's a good thing I'm on a diet, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment