Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

2019 Bass Fishing at Folsom Lake

My first 2019 bass fishing trip at Folsom Lake was a great success.  Actually, I can't remember any fishing trips with Grandmaster Fisherman not being a great success.

I am always learning something new from the Grandmaster!  This bass fishing trip is no exception.  I learned how to fish for bass using a rubber worm.  And, yes, I was successful!

We mainly drifted live minnows, and I missed many!!!  Can't believe I was super rusty.  Reviewing the videos made me realize that my most success at landing a bass using live minnows was to open the bale and let the bass run for a little bit before putting tension on the line.

Of course, as usual, Grandmaster is landing bass using all kinds of tricks!

At the end of the day, I was super blessed to be fishing with a great brother!



Here's the link to the video:




Peace out,
-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment