Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Nonstop Trout Action

Went to the ranch today and parked at the usual place where the trout were typically stocked.  Broke out with my bass lure while waiting for the "fish truck."

Bass fishing for ten minutes with no action.   Then I heard a beeping sound of a truck backing up.  Looked across the lake and there was the fish truck!  The driver didn't get the E-Mail regarding where to stock the fish!  LOL.

Packed up and rush across the lake to where the fish truck was.  Super surprised that not too many fishermen were around.

First up, I used the lure that I found while jigging at the local pond.  Then two additional fishermen joined me on the dock.  They were catching fish left and right while I was getting "nada."  They were using the same jigging technique that I was using!!!  Then I noticed that they were using a different color of grub.  I switched grub.  After that, the trout got no chance!  I caught four quickly, then was fishing for fun by releasing the next four.  The two brothers next to me must have released around TWENTY!!!

I had enough fun for the day, and went home with five trout.

The two brothers told me they were at Lake Camanche at 6 AM and were skunk.  They came perfectly to the Ranch as the bite was RED HOT, that is, if you had the correct jig setup.

What a blessed day!

God is good!

-JU

Checkout the video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment