Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Tale of Two Fishing Locations

Location #1: The Ranch

Hey, I have been fishing at the Ranch a lot lately.  Unfortunately, the Ranch has not been producing....  I have only witnessed three fish landed while I was there.  Most fishermen are wondering where the fish went after massive stocking.  The locals have been sharing all kinds of tricks with me, which I have implemented to no avail.  But I know God is good and good things happen to those who wait for His time.

Don't get me wrong.  The Ranch is a fantastic place for rest, relaxation, and meditation.  Fishing and catching are the extra bonus... LOL.

This is only 25 miles from my home.

At times, I am sitting here reading a book!





Location #2: The Pond

Now, on to catching.

When I want to catch trout, I go to the local pond!  Especially, right after a fish plant from our friendly neighborhood California Department of Fish & Wildlife!

Yesterday, I went to the pond at 9 AM.  Only 1st Striker (aka Pas) was there!  I thought we got the wrong pond because normally, the pond is packed before a fish plant.  Anyhow, around 9:15 AM, the Fish Truck arrived!  Seven hundred pounds of trout were stocked!!!  Lots of brood trout mixed in....

Using the Simple Trout Rig, one can catch a limit of FIVE trout within half and hour; however, using my new Simple Trout Jig, one can catch a limit of FIVE within fifteen minutes!  It's CRAZEEE...




How to make a Simple Trout Jig video:


Until next time...  May God bless your day!

-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment