Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

GMF and YM Did It Again

I went fishing with Grandmaster Fisherman (GMF) and his son, Young Master (YM), this morning at the salmon hole.

I fished from 7 AM until 7:20 AM by myself until GMF and YM showed up.  Within a few casts, just like that...  Fish on for GMF!!!  Hey, it was not the salmon that we were after, but it still counted because it was landed :-)

Fish schooled by GMF :-)

What kind of fish is this?




We tried until 8:30 AM with no salmon; however, YM broke out his bass rod and whacked a few bass!!!  This young man is incredible when it comes to fishing.

Then, I took them to the dock.  There were more fishermen there than yesterday.  With the three of us, there were eight fishermen, give or take....  Fortunately, my good friend RainbowTroutMan was already there....  We fished until 9 AM.  No one caught anything except for YM, landing more bass :-)

I made a new friend at the dock.  He showed me how it was done and gave me some tips of what to do when there are too many fishermen on the dock...  sometimes THIRTY fishermen?!?!?!  I am going back to my salmon hole :-)

Tony landed 21 salmon last season on this dock!

Time to head home for some yummy homemade scones....  I can't seem to loose weight when my daughters are home from college.  God is good!

Best scones that I have tasted in my life!


Tight lines!
-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment