Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

Same Lure - Same Result!

The thing about fishermen is that they all can get up super early, especially when it's the salmon run!  When I got the fishing hole this morning at 7:30 AM, there were already three fishermen there.  It's a good thing there was one more available spot for me to fish.  It's an added bonus when I know all the fishermen there.

"Hey JU, you better hurry up because all three of us just got bites in succession!"  Said the RainbowTroutMan.

Using my same setup that landed the 5 and 10 pounder, I used the same technique of casting, waiting for the lure to hit bottom, snap the line, then slowly retrieve.  I kept this up for 30 minutes when it happened!  Again, a slight tug.  Bam.  Set the hook!  The fight was on!

Same lure, same result.

17 pounder!

No comments:

Post a Comment