Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Nation of Johnny United Report


I thought it would be a good idea to catch everyone up by reporting on other pictures and stories that were shared with me.

Johnny United Nation: Featuring WizTech

First off, WizTech determined that it was too difficult to catch a salmon.  What better excuse than to go up to Ice House Reservoir and nab a trout!


Johnny United Nation: Featuring Grand Master Fisherman

Watching "OUCH," elicits some love from GMF.  He shared his wisdom and sent some pictures to cheer me up.

His son, Young Master, has been averaging a bass a day in the Sac. River.  And an awesome 40 bass trip in the Delta.

GMF was busy bagging a deer!  Maybe he should be renamed Grand Master Fisherman/Hunter😀
Smile, you on candid rifle scope!
Venison.  Too bad, I am not a meat eater.


Tuesday, 11/6

Today, I saw a sea lion while fishing.  No nibble as far as salmon is concerned.  I fished the first hour at the Cove, then the next two at the Oak Tree with Brother Cheech.



Monday, 11/5

Crazzeee!!!

Brother Cheech and I were fishing for salmon at the Oak Tree.  Out of nowhere, a huge striped bass, around 30 inches, chased an 8-inch bait fish towards us.  The striped bass went airborne and try to swallow the bait fish, but missed.  What excitement!


God is Good!

-JU



1 comment: