Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Sea Lion Fishing

Got an opportunity to fish during my favorite time this morning: 6:30 AM - 9:30 AM.

However, the sea lion spoiled my fun!  It fished the entire time that I was out there.  It bopped its head up and down looking for fish.  It finally found it at the Cove and was having a field day!!!  It appeared as if it got 4 or 5 salmon within a short period!  The video does not do it justice.  I saw it live where it was flipping the salmon around.  Nature TV at its best!  Needless to say, it didn't leave any for JU.


Remember, the salmon that escaped JU's frying pan on Friday?  I still remember it vividly.  Lol.  Check out the tooth marks it left behind for me to remember it by.
I should retire this lure😀
God is Good!

-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment