Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2018

One Blessing After Another...

It's a good thing I came back from the Dakota while the fishing is still red hot.  I got an invite from WizTech to go striped bass fishing yesterday, and today I went fishing with Grandmaster himself!!!

WizTech got the striped bass action tuned in from the shore because it appeared as if the fish favors his pole.  Yesterday he was getting most of the action.  Thankfully, JU also got one and did not get skunk!  All the action happened before 10 AM, so JU got a chance to go have lunch with PROFisherman and his daughter afterwards...
Head shaker

Head shaker

Keeper!
Striped bass video action:

Today, my daughter Ms. Princessa and I fished with Grandmaster Fisherman.  As always, you don't earn a nickname like that without results....
1st Fish for 2018!
Displaying some of the catches!
Bass video action:


May God bless you day!
-JU



No comments:

Post a Comment