Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

Another Awesome Bass Day

Windows 10 Update has disabled the recognition of GoPro Hero3+  Yes, my GoPro is dated.  I have found a solution; however, no video this time....

I went fishing with Grandmaster (GMF) yesterday drifting minnows.  Surprisingly, we got very few bites on the minnows.  That's when GMF introduced me to a different grub, that is, different than the hula grub.  I am a beginner bass fisherman and prefer the easy "drifting minnows" technique.  However, I have tried different grubs in the past, but have not caught any bass with the exception of the hula grub.  But yesterday, I may have caught my personal best on the grub?  The bass was 20-inch and 3 pounds!  My current personal best was June 1st, 2017.  That bass was caught drifting minnows....

Before noon, we caught two limits!!!  God is good!
20-inch, 3#
Grandmaster Fisherman!
JU is in da house!

Here's the grub that produced...  1/4 oz jig head?

Rod and reel combo for $10 at Dick's Sporting Goods.  Wait until the 50% off sale 😀
Have a blessed day!
-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment