Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

While I'm Away....

Praise the Lord!

Took my son to orientation and signed up for classes in North Dakota.  We were delayed coming home by a day due to the severe weather in Minneapolis where our layover was scheduled....  But it was a great flight because we made it home safe and sound!  God is good!
Run way was being cleared of snow as we landed.
I am indebted to the State of North Dakota.  Blessed with meeting so many wonderful people there....  And, soon...  very soon...  the State would produce two college graduates for my children.  Yeah, baby, only another four to go!?!?!! 😀😁😂
Hanging out with cousins....

Children were fascinated with the Christmas tree?

My children have affectionately entitled the State as "The Frozen Tundra."  I would not know because I carefully choose to visit when the weather is pretty mild.  😊

It was the second week of April, but the weather reminded me of my last trip to South Lake Tahoe, where some of the smaller lakes were still half frozen.
Not so frozen.
Fish?  May be a walleye that I have never caught....

I visited the nearby waters and saw many boats; however, I did not get to fish, may be in the near future....

This video shows a chunk of snow/ice floating down the river.  I believe this may be the very first time that I witnessed this....







Meanwhile, one of my friends sent me pictures of success from the American River, back home in California:
Steelhead #1

Steelhead #2
WizTech, best friend since High School, sent in these pictures:
Lake Shasta, CA

Sacramento River, CA
 
Until next time...

Peace,
-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment