Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2018

2018 Easter Break

We had a very solemn Lent this year.  Thus, when Easter Vigil came, it was party time!

Before the Easter Vigil Mass

He is risen!  Alleluia!
Compliments of my sister, we got to stay at Harrah's at South Lake Tahoe this year, very spacious accommodations with a beautiful view.
Sister, left & wife, right

Front entrance
Nice room
View from our room
Because the view of Lake Tahoe was so beautiful from the hotel window, I decided to take a closer look by walking to its shore.  On the way there, I met these beautiful students from the Philippines.  They are here on working Visas.  Welcome to the States....  I wish you well.  What a pleasure talking with you.
Welcome to South Shore

Let's get silly 😀
Da boys found a court to play hoops.
This wouldn't be a fishing blog if I didn't find a place to fish 😁  How about this place for fishing?
I was so mesmerized by the lake's beauty that I forgot to catch fish?!?!! 😎  Kidding aside, I did fish for an hour and didn't catch anything....

Then I went to another fishing hole with the same result: ZIP.
How come no one is watching the poles?

Did see a fish jump & one bait got stolen.
At least we ate well...
Let's go eat.

Vegetarian pho aka "Pho Chay."


The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord let His Face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace.

Have a blessed Easter!
-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment