Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Green Pirate Squid SIREN

STATS: So far, it's been a rough year in Sac River.

JU in Sac River: $52.41 / lb. of salmon
JU in American River with PRO: $6.81 / lb. of salmon
Other fishermen in Sac River at the same time as JU: $1,234.76 / lb. salmon 

Summary for the week:

Including JU, there were 18 fishermen, fishing for a total of 50 hours.  JU was the only one blessed with a fish yesterday, Wednesday, 10/18/2017.

I have been fishing with PRO for almost a decade!  I am forever grateful for all the fishing tips and tricks that he has taught me over the years, especially about pulling plugs for salmon and steelhead.  He introduced me to one of my favorite steelhead plugs called the Green Pirate Brads Wee Wiggler.

Now, I am honoring my brother PRO by naming one my SIREN the Green Pirate Squid!!!  You better believe the SIREN works!  This is my fifth salmon of the reason!  God is good!

Two out of three hooks in the mouth ain't bad.
Wild Jack: 26-inch, 7 lbs.


Drag Screaming:


Stealth fish on, no screaming allowed, except for the drag system.  If you know JU, you would know it is super duper tough to keep quiet with a fish on the line and the drag is screaming! 😀


Peace out.  God loves you.
-JU

2 comments: