Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2016 Salmon Season over for JU

Today, I went out to the Sac. Riv. fishing hole and had it all to myself.  I wonder why?  Perhaps, the salmon season is over at this location :-(.  At least, for me, that was my last trip fishing for salmon in Sac. Riv. for 2016.

Yes, places like this do exist nearby...


Thank you Brother Dan for netting both of my fish on Oct. 20th.  And thank you Brother Lucky One for netting my other two salmon for the season!

Following are stats for 2015 vs. 2016:


2015


2016

Trips:
23
Trips:
18
Miles:
1326
Miles:
798
Travel Time (Hrs): 23
Travel Time (Hrs): 18
Fishing Time (Hrs): 42
Fishing Time (Hrs): 42.5
Salmon:
3
Lures Lost: 5




Salmon caught: 5











Cost per salmon: $208.44




Cost per pound: $22.17

In summary:

1.  Caught the most salmon in a season - personal best!
2.  Caught the first steelhead in the Sac. River.
3.  Caught a bass on the Flying C's
4.  Met the most awesome fishermen ever!


Now begins the striped bass/sturgeon season in the Sacramento River and steelhead season in the American River!

 Peace out....  God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment