Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fish On This Morning!

I know the title for today's Post would get your attention.

There are many salmon fishing holes in the Sacramento River.  Just go where fishermen line up along the banks and your success rate of catching a salmon will go up tremendously.  But, this is known as "Combat fishing."  It can be fun or stressful depending on your personality.  Personally, I prefer elbow room while fishing, even if the success rate of landing a salmon is not as great.

This morning I went out to one of the salmon fishing holes along the Sacramento River to fish for 2 hours.  Two other anglers were with me.  I was the only one that caught a fish during that time :-)

On a salmon lure????!!!

Really?  :-)





Following is the stats for the fishing hole that I fish at, except for trip #3 when PRO and I fished the American River:



 My personal stats:

Trips:
7
Miles:
277
Travel Time (Hrs): 7
Fishing Time (Hrs): 22
Lures Lost: 4
Salmon: 1

Hey, I should sell my info to Department of Fish and Wildlife :-)

Peace....  JU
























No comments:

Post a Comment