Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2019

When There is No Fish :-)

I went to the pond Friday, 1/11, around 10 AM.  Wow!  There were already over 40 fishermen there!  I looked for WizTech.  Said he was there since 9:30 AM.  But no fish.  What's up?

I came ready to catch, not to fish 😂

I brought with me four rigs to try out: Simple Trout Rig, Home Made Trout Stinger, Original Trout Stinger, and Home Cured Salmon Eggs.

In an hour and a half, the only dude I saw that was successful was fishing to my left.  He caught 4 trout.  He said that the pond was stocked with trout at 8 AM.  Wait, has he been fishing for two hours since I arrived?  But, I digress....  He showed me his rig; it was a rig very similar to the Simple Trout Rig.  See the video at the end of this blog.

I tried all four of my rigs.  The only one that was successful in an hour a half was the Simple Trout Rig.

8-inch?


Went home, broke out with the previously caught trout and baked them.  They were delicious!

God is Good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment