Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Winding Down... 2017

What a fantastic way to wind down 2017 by getting a visit from Kayaks with Beavers (KWB)!!!  He traveled all the way from Rhodes Island to California with his camper.

More than a decade ago, I designed the side of our home for a camper; but it was never put to use for that purpose until KWB brought his camper.  I am ecstatic that it fits!  And KWB parked the camper perfectly the first try.  That was amazing to witness.



About forty years ago, KWB took me (a young JU) to my first camping trip in the US!  Yes, it involved fishing; and, yes, it involved catching!  I caught a bunch of trout in Yosemite.  That was the beginning of my love for camping and fishing.  Thank you, brother.

Whoa....  Where's JU?!?!



While he was here, I had to take him to the American River 😁  We didn't fish, but we watched a cool dude taught fly fishing.


You can tell we are related, right?






Finally, the Fisherman of the Year:


The Grandmaster Fisherman!






Peace,
-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment