Pages

Friday, December 22, 2017

First Fish for the Conqueror!

It was a cold and cloudy day in SacTown today, when I received a message from my godson's mom.  "Hey, are you going fishing today?"

I was not certain when the message was sent, but I checked my cell past noon time.  My replied was:  "Let's go fishing at 2 PM.  Just dressed warm."

By 2:30 PM, I got my two sons & my godson fishing at the nearby pond.  The first half hour, we used two rigs; 1) night crawlers on the bottom and 2) beneath a bobber.  It was hard for me to believe, but we did not get any bites!  Seeing the guy next to us landed a trout on a spinner, I switched over to hardware, such as spinners, spoons, and wobblers.  Lo, and behold!!!  Got my godson on his first fish!!!  On the Z!!!  By the end of our session, at 4 PM, we were able to bring home a limit for my godson aka "The Conqueror!!!"

The Conqueror!
The Z was too much for these trout!

No comments:

Post a Comment