Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

Lethal Fisherman!

This morning, I had the pleasure of taking my Brother Lethal Fisherman out to the dock for the first time.  We were to meet there at 6:30 AM.  Let's just say, before the hour was over, or rather at 6:35 AM, he landed his first salmon for the 2017 season!  Hatchery Hen, 28-inch, 10-pound.

He is now known as Lethal Fisherman because there were around 12 fishermen on the dock by the time we left (9:30 AM), but he was the only one that landed a fish.  However, there were several fish on - fish off.

Introducing: Lethal Fisherman!


Video:


THIS IS FRESH NEWS!!!  Posted at 2:12 PM

I took off at 9:30 AM.  But before I left, I showed Lethal Fisherman the old oak tree.  Who else but Brother Lucky was there.  So I left him in good hands.  At 1:00 PM, he sent a picture of his second fish for the day!  How about that!  Limited out on your first day of salmon fishing!  God is good!!!

12.5 pounds.

1 comment: