Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Warrior Fishermen!



Twenty one years ago, I established a Self-Defense System based on Martial Arts that I have taken.  I sincerely appreciate and thank the teachers before me.  The system that I am passing on has strong roots in Tae Know Do, Wing Chun Kung Fu, and Filipino Eskrima.  I am so very blessed to have a group of students to pass down the system to others.  I love you guys...


Many students have come and gone, but the above is the active roster as of August 2014, from left to right:

Đại Sư Phụ or Chief Instructor – Mr. Steel Fisherman, iron-shirt Sifu.
Beginner – Mr. Lightning Fisherman, fast movements.
Intermediate – Mr. Tough Fisherman, knows no pain.
Sư T or Founder – JU, the Ultimate Fisherman!
Sư Phụ or Instructor – Ace Fisherman, deceptively fast and strong.
Intermediate – We call him Bruce Fisherman.
Beginner – Mr. Giant Fisherman, gentle but super fast and strong!
Intermediate – Mr. Rock Fisherman, raw power.
Beginner – Mr. Kicks Fisherman, quick with his flying kicks!
Intermediate – Mr. Stamina Fisherman, doesn't wear down.
Sư Phụ  or Instructor -  Mr. Destroyer Fisherman, seeks to knock the fish down.

No comments:

Post a Comment