Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Happy 2020

Hopefully everyone visiting this blog already knows about my YouTube channel.  Last year, YouTube gave me my own URL.  Check it out: www.youtube.com/c/jultimatefisherman.

I will try to post what I write on YouTube over to this post for those of you that do not watch YouTube.

Happy 2020!!!

Here's what I posted on YouTube:

I can't remember the last time I went sturgeon fishing! Fortunately, I got hooked up with Da Captain yesterday (1/6/2020) to fish in Suisun Bay! We got SEVEN take-downs in FIVE hours of fishing.... What a blessed day of fishing! Instagram or Twitter: @JUNationFishing Thanks for watching, commenting and subscribing. I appreciate you! #JUNationFishing #NationJU #StripedBassFishing #striper #stripedbass #fishing #catchandrelease #striperfishing #fish #fishon #westcoaststripers #sturgeon #caviar #fish #sturgeonfishing #cook #catchandrelease #bigfish #JohnnyUnited

JU Hammah!

Peace,
-JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment