Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

More Z-Rays?!?!!

I was working out yesterday, when I received a call from my brother Ron aka "The Rebel."  In the middle of my run, I couldn't pick up the phone, but I got the message that my favorite Z-Rays were on sale at Wild Sports in Orangevale.  Wild what?!?!?!  I have never been there and they're about to close out?  A quick Google search, gave me the information on this link: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article193066524.html

Yes, you guessed it!  I just got back from there.  Everything in the store is 50% off!!!  Check it out.  The original Wittmann Z-Ray lures are still available there!!!  I purchased a few 😀  Hey, I left more than a hundred there for any brother that wants to buy some.  With the discount, the lures are about $1.85 each depending upon the sizes.

Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment