Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Missed It By THAT Much

Monday through Friday, I was blessed to be fishing 3 hours each day.  THAT'S FIFTEEN HOURS OF FISHING!!!  Yesterday, was the only bite I got and I "missed it by that much!"

I was reeling in the SIREN for a recast, when it happened.  The fish startled me by yanking the SIREN down.  I set the hook and was about to pick up the net because the fish was practically by my feet!!!  Then the fish pulled away and I saw the fish's head waggled back and forth!!!  It was about a ten pounder.  It spit the hook out and darted away as if it was laughing at me!!!  I missed it by that much 😀


Throughout the week, I decided to soak some JU's homemade cured salmon roe; there were no takers.  Darn!

Raining season just started here in SacTown.  I saw a fantastic double rainbow.  Here's a picture of just the one rainbow that GoPro captured:

Peace out,
-JU

No comments:

Post a Comment