Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Hey, It's My Fish!

Ever got one of those fishing days, where everything goes perfect?  At least, pretty darn near perfect?  Today was one such day for JU and company!

The entire family (minus second daughter; hence, "near perfect") and Uncle Mike aka WizTech went fishing this morning.  We met at our usual MCD in Placerville for a quick breakfast.  That was at 7 AM.

We fished at this "Two-Fish Limit Lake."  Thanks to brother Dave aka Fish Whisperer!!!  I love you, man!  Check out his previous post regarding this lake: http://jultimatefisherman.blogspot.com/2015/02/where-fish-are-jumping.html.  So, it's been at least two years since my last visit there.  WOW!  This time it was better.  You know when the fish are so hungry, they go around chomping on every bait they see, then, you know you gonna have a blessed fishing day.  You know when you catch a 12-inch bow and say, "Throw 'em back!"  Then, you know you gonna have a blessed fishing day.  I know I said that already, but I want to reemphasize it!  Every fisherman should have one of those days :-)

Hey, it my fish!  Fish got both baits!
Rather than getting into too much detail, I'll just say that the fish are biting hot!!!  We had a bunch of double and triple hookups.  We released a bunch and got our limits by 2 PM.  Here are some pictures for you enjoyment.








Peace out,
-JU

UPDATED: 5/21/2017

You know it's good when:

1.  You tell your youngest daughter, eight years old, that there's a fish on the line and her response was, "I am not going to get it.  I've already caught my limit!"

2.  My sons wanted to play basketball, but the ball was flat and the air pump was broken.  They asked my oldest daughter to drive them to the store to buy a new pump, to which my daughter responded: "I'll go get you guys a pump, if I catch a fish."  BAM.  Fish on!  She caught it and off to the store they went.

3.  I was at a dilemma because there was a triple hookup and I do not know who to video tape first!

4.  You tell your son, Master Fisherman, that there's a fish on the line and he looks at his sister's fishing pole.  Then you corrected him and tell him to look at his own line.  His bobber completely submerged.  He set the hook and landed the biggest fish of the day!

5.  You ran out of your original bait and your second bait worked just as good!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment