Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Still ZERO Fish

Wow!  It's been over a month since my last blog and sadly to report that I have not been fishing!

However, I am going to wet your appetite by posting some pictures from my dear friend, Grandmaster Fisherman (GMF).

Here is one of GMF's friend with a beauty from Oregon.

Chetco River, OR

On the 23rd of February, I received a text from GMF to get to Discovery Park to witness over 400K steelies being released.  I couldn't make it, so he sent me these two pictures.

Some of these will come back bigger!

GMF could have just picked this one up :-)

Hunting was a success for GMF and family too.

Young Master

Beautiful family picture with the catch of the day.

Here's a perch that I had to google to confirm that it's a striped sea perch :-)

Scout Master with a striped sea perch.

Now, I have been making more salmon spinners for the upcoming season.  Here is the picture of the latest collection.






Until next time....  Tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment