Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Fishing Fridays - Lake Kirkwood

One of our favorite fishing day-trip is from SacTown to Lake Kirkwood.  Yesterday, we had an opportunity to do just that!  And we caught a few fish while we were there....

Hello

I got the best seat in the house :-)

Super "little j"

Supergirl!

Superboy!

Super ninja!

Wow!

Who needs a back drop?

My new friend "little l"

Awesome JU nature TV!

It's so hot: it's 70 degrees?!?

Hurry, it's heavy!

That's nine limits possible!

What is that thing?

Mrs. Miracle fishing action:


"I am have a great time, daddy!  Not like the last fishing Friday," says "little j."

"Let me show you how it's done," says Miss Mystic.


"little l" is visiting from Mississippi.

This is why I'm Master Fisherman!


2 comments:

  1. Wow it's awesome fishing time. I have read your article & also watch your video really it is very amazing outdoor fishing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete